Sunday, February 22, 2009

Krispy Kreme

I really like Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Fresh and hot right off the conveyor. Dripping glaze. It melts in your mouth. My first visit to a Krispy Kreme store was when we were in Florida for my sister-in-law's wedding. We each chose a doughnut as it started the trek through the oil and then the glaze. It was a race -- whose doughnut would make it first to the boxes for packaging. We had just had a baby and I was very sore, but couldn't bring myself to sit as we watched the doughnuts race. I had to see if my doughnut choice would win.
Maybe I will open a doughnut factory and eat all the doughnuts that I want all of the time. Then my husband can just roll me home at night. When I was pregnant with my first son, Eric asked for something in the backseat of the car. "Just roll on back there," he said. I think I'll stick with vegetables and hummus.

No comments:

Post a Comment